Dahi Papad

This SUPER simple Dahi Papad recipe has proven to be quite a fix for my post-school evening hungers and my midnight hunger pangs in recent times. Honestly, this has even been my breakfast on many of my busy college days. The best part about this dish is the contrast between the chilled, sweet curd and warm, savoury and spicy papads. Really fun to have, easy to prepare and best enjoyed when you have it as soon as it is prepared else the papad will become soggy.  


You can always regulate the ratio of the curd and papad to make it to your level of satisfaction- whether you like it to have a crunch or have it mellow with a lot of curd. I personally prefer the former owing to the fact that most of the curd will have settled down and made the papad soggy, if made with too much curd. 


Try it out and let me know what you'll think about this snack in the comments. Don't forget to subscribe to my posts for more updates right into your inbox!

Peace.
__________

 Ingredients (for 1 bowl)

- 3 black pepper flavoured papads
- 6 tbsp of chilled curd
- 2 tsp sugar 
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- a pinch of chat masala (optional)

How to make Dahi Papad

  • Beat up your curd to make it smooth and MAKE SURE it is chilled.
  • Add the sugar, cumin-coriander and chilli powder and chat masala to the curd. Mix well to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
  • Roast the papad in the oven and break them up into small pieces.
  • Throw them into the curd and mix well.
  • Garnish with coriander
  • Enjoy your snack. 


Comments

  1. This looks yumm Nandan 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks Shilpa! Do let me know how it turns out! 😁😊

      Delete
  2. This looks so delish and it's super healthy. I can't wait to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Swagata! Do let me know how it turns out!😆

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *